6.28.2005

Which SF writer are you?

I just took the SF writer quiz and got three results by tweaking my responses where there were two or more me-ish choices. The results:

I am:
Kurt Vonnegut
For years, this unique creator of absurd and haunting tales denied that he had anything to do with science fiction.


Which science fiction writer are you?



I am:
William Gibson
The chief instigator of the "cyberpunk" wave of the 1980s, his razzle-dazzle futuristic intrigues were, for a while, the most imitated work in science fiction.


Which science fiction writer are you?



I am:
Gregory Benford
A master literary stylist who is also a working scientist.


Which science fiction writer are you?



Vonnegut is one of my favorite writers - I read every one of his books in the library when I was a teenager (my mom put Cat's Cradle in my hands when I was 13). Gibson I'm familiar with - I've picked up his books and read a few pages without getting hooked. Benford, I had to google. I'll look him up at the library next time. It's a fun little quiz and the bandwidth meltdown that ensued after Neil Gaiman linked to it is all better now.

I wonder what you have to do to get Ursula K LeGuin.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?