4.03.2006

Pin All Your Romantic Hopes on Google

First: Shameless sent me the link for Google Romance and, wow. Where do I nominate them up for Joke of the Year?

Second: I just got flamed by this guy C I've been talking to on email (he's been flirting, I've been stalling). I went on a first date over the weekend and plan to go on a second date, so I emailed C this morning and very politely said, "I'm just not that into you." I had my reservations about C, he's a smartie but his conversation has some overtones of pompousity and I suspected that he just might be a bit unreliable under pressure. Well, my suspicions held true. Flamed.

(Last week when I was merely hesitant, I had a wicked little impulse to say, "I'm sorry, but my friend Em asked me not to get involved with any more boys with goofy names. Your name isn't just odd, it is actually derived from the Latin word for crow! Em would kick my ass!")

Next up: Adventures in Ethnology.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?